Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulnink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 12:43 PM
    Carrier Furnace Series 100/A. Installed in 2004, power went out now code 41 then 33
    Carrier Furnace installed in 2004, Variable Speed Induced-Combustion Deluxe 4-Way Mulipoise Furnace, Series 100/A. We lost power last night and also had power surges. The furnace has power and does fire up the gas flames, but after 1 minute the system shuts down and the blower is not turning on. Code 41 (Blower Motor Fault) comes on first, then after 5 minutes changes to code 33(Limit Circuit Fault).
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2010, 02:36 PM

If your blowerr motor is not switching on it is either a problem with the circuit board or the motor itself.

If you have a volt meter you can check the voltage going to the motor and see if you have power going to the motor if so that probably means the motor is bad.

If you have had power surges I would contact the power company and tell them about your problem, this could have been caused by a high voltage surge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace error code 33 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furnace that displays error code '33'. Carrier only provides the answer to service personnel. What does this code mean as my furnace keeps going out? -sincerely, getting cold.

Blower on after power up error code 12 Carrier 58RAV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a "blower on after startup (115v or 24v)" error 12 going on. When I shut down the power for 15 minutes and restart. The unit right away starts the blower and thats it! No attempt to ignite at all. The blower just blows colds air and does not stop. Any suggestions on this would be great. I...

Just installed a Lennox G12 series furnace that was used for 1 month and then stored. [ 1 Answers ]

Can I trust it? It runs smooth and is clean. Got it from an heating and colling professional. I know its from the 90's but its not years but the mileage--correct?

Furnace short cycling Bryant Series SB C Model 100 393J [ 0 Answers ]

My furnace has been short cycling. Bryant upflow forced air furnace Series SB C Model 100 393J It will run for approximately 10 to 15 seconds, shut off for approximately 1 minute, run for 10 to 15 seconds, shut off for approximately 1 minute. It does this for around 7 to 9 times then...

View more questions Search