Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah tin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 12:42 PM
    My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play
    When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2010, 01:01 PM

What sort of playing are they doing that he is getting so worked up? What did social services have to say. It almost sounds more like he is harassing you the way you've put it so far. Have you reported him for harassment?
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2010, 01:10 PM

Your children's fun should not be held hostage by a bitter, mean, grouch. Is he alone in his complaints?

If your kids are not breaking the local noise ordinance, and are not trespassing, then I personally would let them play under a watchful eye. I wouldn't trust this guy. He could just snap.

Call an attorney, and send this guy a message via certified letter, that you are seeking civil action for harassment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the day, time and date on a Seiko World Time Touch sensor [ 5 Answers ]

Setting the date, time and day on a Seiko World Time Touch Sensor with 3 buttons in the back

How do I get more time with my kids? [ 2 Answers ]

I was divorced from my kids father in 2002 and we had joint custody. 2 years ago I got involved in a very abusive relationship and I got very depressed and lost custody of my kids. I have been working my butt off trying to get my life on track to get my kids back! Problem is my ex and his new wife...

My 8 week old peekapoo bites during play time [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I recently got a peekapoo. She is 8 weeks old and brings us lots of joy, but I think when she plays she is too rough sometimes. Im not sure if it is because she is teething, but she bites a lot when people play with her. I don't think she understands that it hurts. How do I get her...

View more questions Search