Ask
    1456 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 09:56 AM
    Does Google chrome have spyware?
    If it does can you get rid of it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 14, 2010, 09:57 AM
    I doubt it very much, but if you are concerned with spyware run this: Malwarebytes.org
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2010, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1456 View Post
    If it does can you get rid of it?
    No. It does not come with any spyware. I have been running it for some time without many issues.

Make sure you get it from Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux . Somewhere else and it may very well have spyware.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access Google or search on Google (Only Google) [ 3 Answers ]

Google has been my default search, no problems. My browser is the latest Firefox Beta 3.5 Beta 4 file version 4.42.0.0. The issue started over two weeks ago under the Beta browser. The issue is now, I can’t use Google search or just about any site that is a Google site. I put in a search item...

Say no to Google chrome: instead Iron (chromium) with adBLOCK [ 0 Answers ]

srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php the only fork of Chromium (upon which Chrome is built) that has native adBLOCKING what's the difference? srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_chrome_vs_iron.php

Google Browser-Chrome(BETA) [ 10 Answers ]

Just downloaded the new browser from Google a few minutes ago, and was wondering if anyone has had time to run it for a while and what do you think?

PurityScan... Spyware or nor Spyware? [ 5 Answers ]

On my computer this screen popped up and it said it was ready to install Purityscan wich I had no intention of installing. Sure it might be a good program, then again it might not be for the simple fact is that somehow it or something put a reg key on my computer. Normally I would know what it's...

Autoruns - spyware question, Delete spyware with "Autoruns", back again [ 3 Answers ]

I am using "autoruns", hoping to get rid of many spyware programs. I am attempting to manually remove some of the spyware (while not connected to internet) startup files along with corresponding registry file using "autoruns" . Problem is when I restart "autoruns" the spyware files have returned. ...

View more questions Search