Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bustacapnlutha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 06:59 AM
    S a Halogen light in any way related to the 9U UV filter 001 lamp bulb?
    I have 2 Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans using 3 "9U UV Filter 001 lamp bulbs which generate so much heat, the room is 80 degrees in 15 minutes? An an employee of company that makes said fans said they draw approx 42 amps. This is way more than my 20 amp breakers can handle and they "break" 2 - 3 times a day. Builder says they are Halogen lamps!? They are UV filter lamps - I do not need sterile rooms!

[email protected]
    bustacapnlutha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 07:00 AM

Is a halogen lamp in any way related to a 9U UV 001 filter bulb?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Light Bulb in Hampton Bay Halogen Pendant Light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay track lighting system in my dining room and need to replace a couple of bulbs that have gone out. How does the fixture come apart to replace the bulb? The globe is shaped like an inverted champagne flute and it has a frosted cover inside covering the halogen bulb, but the flute...

Changing lower light bulb in mosaic torchiere floor lamp [ 0 Answers ]

I cannot figure out how to change the light bulb in the encased section on the stem below the torcheire mosaic shade

How to stop a halogen lamp from humming [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced a halogen bulb and the new one buzzes (hums). How can I stop this? Thanks

Spontaneous removal of light bulb from my lamp [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help if they've had this issue before? This morning I got up -it was still quite dark - and was making a cuppa when I noticed something on the kitchen bench near my lamp (yes I use a lamp in my kitchen). Anyway I picked the thing up and it was the globe out of said lamp. Just sitting...

View more questions Search