Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Agonized Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 06:45 AM
    My face turned red, why?
    It was like anyday, except there was some sun outside. I was out on the sun most of the day, It was Thursday and in the evening we wen't out to get a beer, sat down and everyone around me smoked, why am I saying this? Because I have a astma. My face started feeling hot all of a sudden, and it became red, except under the eyes.. maybe because of the faundation there? I don't know. Everyone started telling me that my face is red, I didn't know why.. It was the second time at that place. I wen't to the bathroom and I looked like hell, like my face is sunburnt, but worse. I felt like , everyone was staring at me and I just ignored it.. When we got home, it started fading away, and I felt okay again, my face wasn't burning up. Why did this happen? Am I alergic to something, should I get tested if I am? Whats your advice, what do you think? Is it because of my astma and the smoke, beer, what? Please help. I appreciate every comment.

Thanks, A.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 11:17 AM

Had you used a new foundation, skin moisturizer, anything different on your skin prior to going there ?

Tick
    Agonized Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 12:05 PM
    No I hadn't used anything different, just my regular makeup.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 01:43 PM

Agonized, I can't for the life of me figure out why that happened. People just don't turn red immediately from an unusual circumstance. If you are okay now, then see if it happens again and then start putting two and two together. Could be the sun was unusually strong that day with high UV rays.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

I've always had a clear face, but now I've these red marks on my cheeks, but no pimples. I don't know how to get rid of these marks . What can I use to rid them?

Red marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had pimples few years ago and it had left red marks on my face. I tried chemical peels which helped a lot. But the problem is some msarks did not go. Looks like its very deep. Its been about 2 years now and the marks still have not gone. Can someone please suggest a way to make them go?

Hair turned red. [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was dyed light blonde I have dyed it a darker shade of blonde and it has gone red. Should I leave the dye on for longer or apply another colour tomorrow?

5 month old has red spots on her face [ 1 Answers ]

When my little girl was born she had red spots on her eye lids and between her eyes now she is 5 months and they are still there. What can I do to get rid of them and could she have them her whole life?

Eyes turned red [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has pimples and acne and she is following a treatment for this with a dermatologist. The doctor prescribed her a face wash and told her to use this instead of soap. She has been using it since one week and we have noticed that her eyes have turned red; I mean the white part has become...

View more questions Search