Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    radio309 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 03:44 AM
    Grant Writers
    I am on the board of a non profit. How could we find volunteer grant writers.At the present time we have no money to hire grant writers, Thanks in advance for your help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 07:27 AM

You willl have to find someone interested in your cause, ( assume the same reason you and others don't get paid for your work)

*** now I am assuming you don't have any paid people in your group or non profit??

If your janitor or your manager gets paid, why do they accept money and not work for free ?

Basically you will advertise that you are looking for someone to help your non profit on a volunteer basis.

But remember you most likely will not operate as well without grants, so a good grant writer is worth their weight in gold, since they are the pepole who keep many non profits operating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writers Block! [ 1 Answers ]

I've been doing a Sims 3 Legacy Challenge for my Sims 3 game, where I basically have to document the lives of my sims. I've had a bit of fun with this and turned it into a story. The problem is that I'm stuck! I'm not sure where to go. I have ideas but I don't know how to start it. Here is just...

Freedom Writers Diary? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom was looking in our shed and found one of my brothers books from high school. "The Freedom Writes Diary" I started reading it and it appears that this book, you could call it a sequel to "Freedom Writers" I just wanted to know if my assumption was true, If it really is the 'sequel' of...

View more questions Search