Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peneloperyann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Kids movie about a fox
    I just SEARCHED like 10 pages and couldn't find anything resembling this movie. It was about these animals in a forest? And they have to move to a new place, I'm not sure why, and their leader is a fox, I'm pretty sure. During the journey, they have to cross a road at one point, and I'm pretty sure a hedgehog gets run over because he rolls into a ball instead of continuing on through the traffic. Its REALLY bugging me, so if you could please help? It would be greatly appreciated!
    peneloperyann Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 10:34 PM

Found the answer, never mind! It was "Journey Home: The Animals of Farthing Wood"
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Sounds like once upon a forest, or secret of the nyph
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 6, 2010, 08:38 AM

Sounds like Over the Hedge (2006)
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 11:04 PM
    It was definitely once upon a forrest, escept the uncle was a skunk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Kids movie shown in the 1990's movie title [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all.. Im looking for this kids movie, I forgot the title because I was I believe 7 at the time Its not a cartoon but I remember two kids, a girl and boy (I think) and they went to a place with lots of books ( perhaps a library?) and there were I think 4 magical books (fairy tale, etc.. ) the 2...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

View more questions Search