Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 09:01 PM
    How to patch large hole on the bottom of the pool ?
    I have been asked by my customer to install 2nd drain on the bottom of her pool. I will need to cut about 5 feet long x 12 inches wide x 16" deep block of concrete from the bottom of the pool, excavate and expose existing drain pipe, split the drain into two and install two drain heads. Now, how do I repair this hole in the bottom of the pool so the pool doesn't leak after refilled ? Appreciate your responses.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in bottom of inground liner pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have an inground Clayton and Lambert pool, 37' X 19' by 8' deep on one end, 3' at the other end, steel walls and sand/cement bottom. I have a hole in the deep end bottom which tore a hole in the liner and lost about a 18 inches of water before I started pumping out the water to empty it. I...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Patch hole in bottom vanity sink [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a vanity sink over two years ago and just installed it. Well when the mold was poured there must have been a air bubble when they poured it, in the bottom of the sink where the sink overflow runs into the drain ( about 1 1/2 inches from drain). It is about half the size of an pencil...

Inground Pool Liner- Large Hole Repair [ 3 Answers ]

When opening our 9 year old inground pool this year, we found a large horizontal tear in one corner of the deep end. The tear is about 3-4 feet wide. Can we repair this tear rather than investing in the purchase and installation of a new liner? I am envisioning something like a 4-by-4 foot sheet...

Trying to patch hole at drainage in vynal inground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8ft vynal inground pool. I drained it almost all the way with the exception of 2ft which keeps leaking in through the hole in the liner located at the drain. I have put it on waste but it will not drain all the water,:confused: :confused: so I purchased c sump pump and can't seem to get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.