Ask
    james drury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 07:46 AM
    Crease line
    How far away is the crease line from the wickets
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 07:53 AM
    There is both a bowling crease and a popping crease. See here for the measurements.
    boyz2020 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2009, 09:46 AM

1.04 yards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W-8ben -- line 11.. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am helping some friends with a W-8BEN form. They have received their ITIN numbers and this is the next step. Previously, I was here asking about W-7 advice and it worked out very well, so now I'm asking about the W-8BEN... On Line 11: What does one do there? I simply have no idea...

MD Degree on-line [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I am interested to register as on-line MD student. One University is offering me this degree. The name of university is IUHS (internantionla univ of Health science in West Indies.) . My quesition is Is there any university offering this MD course on-line? Pl guide me to register for this...

Dark line [ 3 Answers ]

I recently removed some hair from my upper lip with a hair buffer. But now I have a dark line above my lip. I have tried everything to make it go away. (putting moisturizer and vitamin e oil) I don't know what else to do. Could you please tell me what I can do? It really is embrassing.

Pasting on-line [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to paste my resume in an online application site,my file is in Micosoft Word. Would appriciate some step by step help on this. Thanks, ...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search