Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 07:35 PM
    Carrier weathermaker 8000 code 33
    My Carrier Weathermaker 8000 a few days ago the air began to blow non stop and the burners are not igniting. I am getting Code 33. I did all the resets, unplug control board, switch to air condition nothing. The air is still blowing non stop. To stop it I need to shut it off by main switch on furnace. Any fix suggestions?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2010, 08:29 PM

You have a couple of reset buttons and a couple of safety protectors that could be the cause.

When you unplug the furnace with out the thermostat calling for heat. And then plug it back in and turn the thermostat to heat and there temp up high what does the furnace do. Explain form start to finish what it does.

I will get back to you.

Mar 13, 2010, 08:44 PM

Resets Flame Roll-out switch

Mar 13, 2010, 08:49 PM

Reset and clean Flame Roll-out switch.
    Now everything working.
    tan canada Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2013, 07:31 PM
    Where is flame roll-out switch? And how can I reset?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error code 14 - Carrier Weathermaker 8000 [ 4 Answers ]

I've cleaned the flame sensor after days of ups and downs into my attic. I'm wondering if there is a reset switch that I need to trip. My steps were 1) unplug the power source, 2) remove covers, 3) turn off gas control switch 4) clean flame sensor with steel wool and 5) reverse through the...

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 - Error Code 14 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000, model # 58WAV111-16. At the end of the winter last year, it quit igniting at all (or so I thought), and I simply let it go until the past couple weeks. I replaced the ignitor, thinking it was the issue, with the following results. The unit will ignite...

AC Wiring issue (Carrier Weathermaker 8000 24v error code) [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 furnace, which I just had the Control Board changed. Tried turning on the AC and nothing. Get the 24 error code which is 24 volt short. Keeps blowing the 3 amp fuse. Have replaced the wires from the Condenser to the control board. If I remove the wires from the...

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 Error Code 24 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier 8000 Weathermaker (model # 58WAV091-16) that is displying error code 24. Any idea what this is (24 SECONDARY VOLTAGE FUSE IS OPEN Check for: - Short circuit in secondary voltage (24V) wiring and how I can fix it?

Carrier Weathermaker 8000 Trouble Code [ 2 Answers ]

I have a carrier Weathermaker 8000. Started up furnace and forgot to remove baffle. Now have trouble code 33 and have to manually reset. How do I accomplish this?

View more questions Search