Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barrycollier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 06:43 PM
    Can I download MP4 music on my Delstar MP3 player?
    My Delstar MP3 player will play my MPEG type of audio files however the MPEG-4 audio files won't play. Does this player only play MPEG audio files
    barrycollier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Can I download MP4 music on my Delstar MP3 player?
    I downloaded songs from my computer to my delstar MP3 player however the only audio files that play are MPEG. The MPEG-4 audio files don't play. Do I have to convert the files to MPEG-4 before I upload them to my player?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 13, 2010, 06:54 PM

Unless the product says it's mp4 compatible, it doesn't have the ability to read the files.

Mp4 files are compressed tighter than mp3 files, and take a different sort of programming to read.

You may be able to find a program that will let you convert the mp4's into mp3's.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 13, 2010, 06:55 PM

In short, yes.
    season Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2010, 08:05 PM

Yes, you should Convert the MPEG-4 audio files to MPEG format by software on attached CD .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

How do you download music to a digital MP4 player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you download music to a digital MP4 player

Delstar Mp3/mp4 player downloads [ 1 Answers ]

How do I download on my new delstar 2gb video mp3/mp4 player? The instructions are difficult to understand. It comes with a mini driver disk. I just want to be able to use the thing.

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I download music on my delstar mp3/mp4 player from my PC? The directions are very difficult to understand. I can not find any user instructions online. Is there anyone who can help me.:confused:

View more questions Search