Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Mar 13, 2010, 06:11 PM
    What's the name of the job (from China?) where man pulls carriage/wagon?
    Okay, I've seen this in The Lover and in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

I think the job is from China back in the day.

Basically, a man wearing those big round chinese hats would pull a tiny little carriage fitting like 2 people and he'd run them around town. It's like a taxi, but without a horse, a man instead.

Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 06:15 PM

It's called a rickshaw driver. It's still around over in Asia in some cities due to the crowded conditions there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the best man or woman for the job? [ 26 Answers ]

I hate to admit it, but I know nothing about politics, which at this point in life makes me feel rather stupid. I did not have a political upbringing in any fashion. As I grew, I found no interest in the subject to do further research on my own, which I admit is bad. However I am having...

What's the very old film with female missionary in china faces down an axe man [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this many years ago and it was old then so must be 1950s or earlier! May have been in black and white.after she faces down the axe man, who was attaching other prisoners, one of the prisoners helps her save several children by taking them on a long journey. The missionary tries to stop...

Mis-carriage [ 14 Answers ]

If she did get pregnant how long could it take to have a mis-carriage? I think the ex is lying about having a mis-carriage.

View more questions Search