Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabritel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Horror movie I think
    Want to know the name of a "old" horror movie I think it was, in short I think I remember the plot was some scientist was exploring deep sleep, a man and a woman lied naked in each "see-trough-container" and was in a deep sleep, remember something about a monster couming trough the dreams or something...

Help! :D
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 15, 2010, 03:01 AM

I think it's Shadowzone (1990)
    Gabritel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 03:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    I think it's Shadowzone (1990)
    DUDE!

I think it's the one!

TY :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Name of the horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Name of the horror movie from the 80's in which one of the scenes is a photographer being killed by mutants in the attic of a house, and the whole scene is shown through the flash light of the camera of that photographer.

Looking for a movie maybe a horror [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I remember a movie which was on some years ago, I can't remember the name of it but it was made in the late 60s early 70s (I think) the movie was a horror, and it was about this man who writes music for a living, and he gets his head traped in a recored making maichine when he finds out someone...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search