Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Triishaa_xox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Find out the name of a movie
    I'm looking for the name of a movie, I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid, but I only remember minor parts. It's a movie about this kid who's dying, and he becomes friends with this kid who I'm pretty sure is known to be bad, and he gets the kid out playing and stuff, and he pushes him down this hill in a shopping cart, then the kid eats this purple flower, and I think he ends up getting really sick and the sicks kids mom doesn't want the other kid around him anymore.
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Mar 13, 2010, 06:53 PM
    It's called the cure http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112757/ This movie is really good... They try to cure him by mixing up different candies and when that doesn't work they make teas out of different plants hence the purple flower. It's actually the "bad" kids mom that doesn't want them to be friends because the sick kid has AIDS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Help me find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw it when I was little (sometime in the 90s) and I don't remember much of it very clearly. It's an animated children's movie, and I remember something about some kind of black liquid (or something) taking over a castle (at least I think it was a castle). I'm also pretty sure the main character...

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

View more questions Search