Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monaghansl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 03:07 PM
    Ada and or fair housing requirements for condominiums
    What are the requirements for automatic door openers for private condominiums?
    monaghansl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 03:08 PM

What are the requirements under ADA or FHA for automatic door openers for private condominiums
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 03:46 PM

Do they have handicap that have no ability to open their own doors ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ADA toilet riser [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an after-kit to extend (raise) a toilet from between the floor and the base of the toilet? We need to lift a toilet 4-5 inched and have it be stable. Not all handicapped people can use a snap on raised toilet seat. We know a man With Alzheimer who finds it impossible to pee down such...

ADA Balances [ 4 Answers ]

I just wanted to confirm The ADA account is a Balance Sheet account, so at year end it doesn't close to RE like an income statement (P/L) account The question is: what type of balances does the ADA account contain, 1) current year 2) prior years 3) current and prior years I am thinking...

Fair Housing in Arizona for ex-convicts? [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering what can be done to help those who have past criminal records to find housing without being discriminated against. Does Arizona have any laws that protect ex-convicts against discrimination for housing needs? What about the Privacy Act or Fair Housing Act?

Fair Housing Act [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal for a landlord to charge me double the amount of the usual deposit because I had little rental history?

View more questions Search