Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Nudist colony
    Don moves into a nudist colony. Finally, one day he receives a letter from his grandmother asking him to send her a photo of himself in his new location.
    Too embarrassed to let her know that he lives in a nudist colony, he cuts a photo in half and mails it.
    The next day he discovers that he had accidentally sent the bottom half of the photo. He's really worried but then remembers how bad his grandmothers eyesight is, and hopes she won't notice.
    A few weeks later, he receives another letter from his granny. It says: Thank you for the picture, Don. But you should really consider changing your hairstyle,, it makes your nose look to short.

Love, Grandma
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 03:06 PM

Didn't see that one coming! HAHA!!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 05:00 PM

Excellent! Too short, but excellent.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 06:20 PM

Well, I guess better to have too short of a nose than a runny nose in this case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a nudist with your parents around? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to be a nudist but I live with my parents. How can I be more of a nudist besides sleeping nude?

I want to become a nudist [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I really want to become a nudist. I really want to be seen naked by everyone. I have nothing wrong with being naked except one thing. I am scared of what my parents and sister will say if they ever see me naked. I really don't care if they see me naked though. What should I do?

Leper colony [ 1 Answers ]

What movie does the star run into the leper colony and share the cigar with the person with dry leprocy?

View more questions Search