Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2010, 01:14 AM
    Matching quotes?
    Can you match the famous movie quote to the classic film it's from? Test your movie quote knowledge.

"We must be over the rainbow!"

1)Summer Magic

2)The Best of Everything

3)The Wizard of Oz

4)I'll Be Seeing You
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2010, 11:19 AM
    #3:D
    What do I win?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching principle [ 2 Answers ]

How is the depreciation process consistent with the matching principle? a. the accumulated depreciation account is matched with the plant asset account on the balance sheet b. the cost of consuming plant assets is matched with the periods that benefit from using the assets c. the book...

Matching clothes [ 2 Answers ]

Is it okay to wear a tan skirt with a black blouse? The blouse has a bit of a pattern. Then what colour nylons and shoes do I wear?

Stars matching [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I have proposed my love to one of my childhood friend cm relative before 8 months, She is yet to give a reply for my proposal. I have good name in her house. Don't know what's running in her mind. Today I just the moon stars match between us. Shockingly its not matching. Can any...

Matching units [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 ton a/c outside and a 3 ton coil or air handler up in my attic all goodman products. My compressor was grounded and now I being told that I need to replace everything. Two companies have came out to inspection, I just feel I am not getting the truth. I feel that they just want to make...

401k Matching [ 3 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding matching of 401k. I work for a hospital that was managed by one company until August 31 of last year. That company had a policy that they would only match the 401K one time a year in March the following year, but only if you were employed by that company on Dec 31. I...

View more questions Search