Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krizia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 03:44 AM
    How to talk to the passed away
    My dad passed away last sept 8, 2008 8:18pm... he did not even mention the password of his atm. I am aware that he haven't save any money there.but I was worried about my mom being left pennyless. Help. My dad's name was ulysses b.bumanglag. Is it possible to talk to him? Email me at >Removed<
    wynndixie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Mar 14, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krizia View Post
    my dad passed away last sept 8, 2008 8:18pm... he did not even mention the password of his atm. i am aware that he havent save any money there.but i was worried about my mom being left pennyless. help. my dad's name was ulysses b.bumanglag. is it possible to talk to him? email me at >Removed<
    Sorry about your dad...
    This is not going to be the answer that you want, but it is the truth, something you might not find much of anymore. I've read the Bible for many years... have read through it to try to find inconsistancies, contradictions, even outright lies... there ARE none... it's complete in its history, backed up by numerous secular studies, and is 100% infaliable. It is very explicit in its reference to the dead, those of us who have gone on before the rest of us still here, but where we all are destined. There most definitely is life after death, but there is in no way, shape or form, any life where anyone can contact anyone that has died. God spoke through the prophets and made it abundantly clear that it was totally impossible to contact the deceased. As it says, at death, the spirit goes back to God who gave it... there is no lingering in other worlds. But, unfortuantely, we DO have a common advisary, Satan, who would lead us to believe that anything the very God who created us AND him, is an outright liar. Mediums have been around for centuries, and according to scripture, God told the Israelites to stone those who would turn His people away by making them to believe in witchcraft, palm reading, fortune-telling, and, trying to contact the dead. Please don't be caught up in such things, you will only be hurt by it.
    You did mention in your email that you felt he did not leave anything behind... yet you still want to look. That's understandable, and there is a way around the problem, one that will NOT require mediums to bilk you out of your money. Go to the bank that you father's ATM is associated to, take your mom... take the death certificate, show it to the bank branch manager and tell him/her the circumstances... I'm quite sure they will check the files and let you know what, if anything is available.
    Best to you...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2010, 07:18 PM

you can talk to him anytime you want, I have parents and two x wives who have passed away. I often just sit and talk to them, or go to their graves and talk to them. But they don't answer back, but I tell them things going on with my kids, my life and more

On the money, it is easy to get a new atm card, if the money is in a joint account, your mom can merely go to the bank and draw money out.

Using his ATM and HIS passcode of course would not be allowed or legal. If the money is not in a joint account for your mother, she will have to file ( in the US) in probate to get the money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you talk to a loved one who's passed on? [ 13 Answers ]

I really want to get in contact with my fiancé I miss him sooo much please help x

How can I talk to my loved one who passed away? [ 2 Answers ]

On March 23rd 2008 I lost the love of my life to a tradgic car accident... We were not together at the time and he was with someone I accused him of being with, but he called me almost every 2nd day and told me he loved me and wanted to make things right... He was away working 4000 miles away from...

How do I talk to a passed loved one [ 1 Answers ]

I want to see my dad again in my dreams or whatever he passed away 9-11-2000. I find myself thinking of him more and more every day. I just want to tell him I love him and make sure every thing is all right. I MISS YOU SO MUCH DADDY

How to contact loved ones passed I wish to talk to my father whom I miss a lot [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to contact my father who passed on I miss him and how I do contact him?

My grandparents has passed and my mother has passed what am I entitled [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans my grandparents died and my mother passed, what am I entitled to because there are houses and money due to my mother, but I do not know much about Louisiana law as far as inheritance. My aunts and uncles are just sitting on the property because they are fortunate enough, but...

View more questions Search