Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2006, 09:20 PM
    Wu Long Tea
    I bought some Wu Long Tea BUT I put milk in and honey.
    Does anyone know if I can do this and get the same results.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 29, 2006, 10:14 PM
    Hi Phoenix25,
    I don't think adding milk or tea will necessarily alter any proposed effects of the tea in any way. It will likely simply add a degree of caloric content.
    Be aware that Wu Long or "Black Dragon" tea is nothing more than another name for Oolong tea, a fairly common semi-fermented variety, somewhere between green and black. Some websites are selling "Wu Long slimming tea" for fairly exorbitant prices, when there appears to be little to no difference from that -- Oolong tea -- which can be purchased in any good market. Just be careful that you are not paying more than you should.
    Take care. :)
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2006, 10:17 PM
    Thank you I will.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix25
    I bought some Wu Long Tea BUT I put milk in and honey.
    Does anyone know if I can do this and get the same results.

Wu Long tea "claims" to burn 150% more calories then green teas, it also "claims" To reduce fattening effects of carbs, as well as reduce saturated fats absorption. They want you to drink this product 15 minutes before meals, or carbs, claiming it will lower the amount of insulin your body produces after eating carbs, but adding honey and milk is not the way to use this tea, it is made to be used plain, the addition of honey also adds 22 calories, and even a little milk, had added fats, so your defeating the purpose.
    The Positives of this tea is: it contains antioxidants and it is a natural product
    The negetives are it contains a lot of caffeine and it's expensive.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tea [ 1 Answers ]

IS FooJoy China Classic Tea the same as Wulong tea?

Green Tea [ 3 Answers ]

I have a thyroid disease (hyper) Can I drink green tea? Some say yes others say no.Please help

Oiknawan tea [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I order the authentic okinawan tea that was seen on OPRAH?

Tea/coffee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know some myths about coffee I want you to help me compare coffee with tea , since I have 2 to 3 cups Of either tea or coffee , or both (total) 1) I have a stammering problem , will consuming coffee increase it ? 2) does coffee cause acne , pimples 3) does coffee cause...

View more questions Search