Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpittman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Movie search by description
    In this movie a car accident occurred where a child was killed as the car burned. Prior to the accident the children in the car tied one of the other children's shoe laces together while the child slept. As the car burned from the accident, the one child was unable to escape. Since then the family has been suffering many other tragedies.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 11, 2010, 08:00 AM

It's Don't Go to Sleep (1982) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 7 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie Title... All I rember is - Opening scene, one of the female hangs hereself- committs suicide. Her sister is a lawyer, takes the responsibility to find out the reason behind it. Knows that she was involved with someone. She takes a case of a person to bail him out, and...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a TV movie from the early 80's... about a family that suffered a car accident in which a child was killed and the other children in the car tied her shoe laces together prior to the accident when she was asleep and was unable to get out of the car while it burned during the accident?

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago I rented a mesmerizing movie about a woman who was having trouble connecting with her husband so she and he went through counseling. The therapist had the couple connect physically without intercourse. It turned out the woman revealed she had, as a child, been sexually abused by a...

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

The villain gets powerful by destroying others as he gains their energy. But eventually the hero defeats the villain. In this movie the fighters get powerful by acquiring energy by destroying others. Does anyone know this movie?

Movie search by description [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a move about a family of Bank robbers... I think it is set in the 20's but it is not the Newton Boys movie. It is about a Mother and her sons that rob banks.

View more questions Search