Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headdevil22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 06:51 AM
    I think I have a gift where I see dead people
    Hey,

I think I have a gift where I see ghost it is relly annoying I wish it would stop can I turn it of or does that type of gift not exside am I crazy tell me thanks

Phoebe from rastrick
    sarahd1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2010, 12:00 PM

Lucky you - many people can get help thr you - maybe learn to channel it
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2010, 01:09 PM

How old are you? How long has this been going on? Can you give us some details about your experiences?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old says he sees dead people [ 20 Answers ]

Okay- Tuesday night, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the living room and kitchen, waving at the walls here an there, and saying "hi". I thought he was just being silly, but when my husband asked him who he was waving at, he replied... "dead people". No he hasn't seen the 6th sense. A couple...

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

Dead people in Apartment [ 1 Answers ]

Does the landlord suppose to tell the tenant before moving in, if somebody died in the place. I live in Apartments in Salem, OR. I can't even sleep in the room, I start getting running noses, and start coughing. The maintenance person said they were selling meth from this place. Who knows may be...

Do dead people go to Heaven or Hell. [ 91 Answers ]

Most people believe that when you die, you go to either Heaven or Hell, many believe that their mom or dad or aunt Harriet is looking down on them from Heaven. Actually, most people believe that they are going to heaven because they "haven't been that bad". The Bible says that when we die, we...

Dead People and Touch [ 6 Answers ]

Do you get a bruise when a dead person touches you?

View more questions Search