Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2010, 05:53 AM
    How does a democracy differ from a republic?
    How does a democracy differ from a republic?
    OceanRage Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 03:21 AM

A republic can be democratic
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2010, 08:08 PM

Republic vs. Democracy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Republic-online game [ 1 Answers ]

I'm here to tell you of a game called republic online its about getting your own country and trying to be nice in chat and let me tell you this personally it isn't easy. The webb games is free unleesss you wants credits. The address is http://republic-online.net just tell them flag sent you and...

The Framers of the Constitution understood democracy and republic to mean differe [ 3 Answers ]

The Framers of the Constitution understood “democracy” and “republic” to mean different things. Explain this difference and identify which concept the Framers favored.

Democracy and republic [ 1 Answers ]

The Framers of the Constitution understood “democracy” and “republic” to mean different things. Explain this difference and identify which concept the Framers favored. Answer: Equality" and "justice" mean different things to different people. Equality means what the ancient Greeks meant by...

Republic or democracy [ 2 Answers ]

Are we a Republic or Democracy, I seems are should be a Republic, as stated in the Pledge of Allegiance. "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Does anyone...

View more questions Search