Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 12:01 AM
    I want to know when will I get my dream job
    I am 21 yrs. BCA graduate with 70% marks. I don't where to start my job which can provide me a secure financial future and all round development.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 12:12 AM

What sort of jobs are you looking at?

Have you applied anywhere?

Do you have a professional resume including a cover letter and references?

How are you going about looking for this dream job?
    coruzzi2 Posts: 86, Reputation: 7

Mar 11, 2010, 12:13 AM

Just keep thinking about it.. think positive.. and passionately. Life is a physical manifestation of what goes on in your head. It'll come around sooner than later..
    The universe always tends to unravel itself at weird times.. but it does!
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 12:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by coruzzi2 View Post
    just keep thinking about it.. think positive.. and passionately. life is a physical manifestation of what goes on in your head. itll come around sooner than later..
    the universe always tends to unravel itself at weird times.. but it does!
    So thinking positive will get someone a job?

Here I thought it was education and actively applying for work. Silly me (sarcasm).
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 01:36 AM
    Hi, sayama!

How many cover letters and resumes have you already sent out, please? Also, have you tried just walking into the places where you might be potentially be employed and handing them your information? In many instances, doing that sort of thing can work.

It can and usually does take a lot of work and effort to find a job.

Thanks!
    Pets Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 08:54 AM

coruzzi2 disagrees : I said you have to be passionate about it too. Passionately wanting something involves making the efforts, like she said she already did. good things come to people with positive attitudes, yes. If u go around miserable and doubing yourself that's n
    Coruzzi, please read the rules you agreed to when signing up for this site. Reddies (disagrees) are for factually incorrect info only, not for opinion.

Second, chat speak is not allowed on this site. Use complete words and the best English you are capable of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

I need to find my dream job! [ 8 Answers ]

I am a freshman in high school and I am trying to start think of a job I want for the future. I know I have many more years but I don't want to go with the most appealing one at the beginning of college when I'm not even sure if it's what I want. I was thinking therapist but it sounds like it...

Dream job [ 2 Answers ]

Good morning, Thank you for helping me. This has been a very rough year - am seeking a second grade teaching job for next year. Will this happen?

View more questions Search