Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lavanya7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 11:29 PM
    What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit?
    What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit?
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Mar 13, 2010, 12:36 AM

change = परिवर्तन

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Would the NPV change if the cost of capital change and why?

A break is a change, and change is good.so why doesn't this feel good? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time posting on this site. I have read some of the responses, and I feel this site is full of very caring people. I'm just scared I'm going to get a little obsessed and check back too often. First, my girlfriend and I have been dating almost 7 months. Doesn't seem like...

Name Change [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change my son's last name without having to get his biological fathers approval? He is 2 and a half and his biological father has never been in his life. He doesn't even pay child support. I don't even think he works. My son has a father in his life. My boyfriend takes care of him and has...

Last name change [ 7 Answers ]

Son is five years old with fathers surname never married mother wants son to carry her surname

Minor Name Change/Birth Certificate Change [ 2 Answers ]

15 year old minor, born in Marion County, Indianapolis, IN, living in WI with his dad, mom in FL--with joint custody, would like to change his name to his dad's and has both parents consent. Does this have to be filed in IN? Are there forms that the parents can fill out and file without the...

View more questions Search