Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sivadasankv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 10:19 PM
    Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain
    Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2010, 02:22 AM
    Hi, sivadasankv!

What is your question, please? Are you looking for some kind of diagnosis here?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Stomach pain, nausea, weakness, and such. [ 5 Answers ]

I know I should go to a doctor if I'm feeling sick, and I am, but I'd like to get someone else's thought on it, or someone who has experienced it before. While waiting to get a doctors appointment. I get stomach pains, they come and go, its just a sharp sudden pain usually in my lower side, towards...

Right side back pain with fever and sorethroat [ 1 Answers ]

I started to feel th pain on my rightside back. Feels like kidneyand alike, I have sorethroat on my ride side of the mouth. Anow experiencing some headaches and running a 99.5 fever. What would this be? Kidney problem, UTI PROBLEM/BLADDER. I don't know.can't move a lot due to the pain coming from...

Nausea, back pain, purple spots. [ 4 Answers ]

Hopefully I can explain this the best way possible... I've been vomitting since 1:30am this morning. I get cold chills/sweat spells. Extreme back pain. I've taken Pepto Bismo, but that hasn't helped. Now, I'm starting to get purple spots all on my hands and arms. Is this something I should be...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search