mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Csst gas pipe
    Which states have banned csst gas pipe.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 07:51 PM

Mass already has, Indiana is considering it at their next genera assembly. And me, I just used it on my own home, crappers.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 05:35 AM

Hi Guys:

Actually, Mass banned it for a few months, but then they went and approved it again... ready for it... as long an an electrician pulls an electrical permit and bonds/grounds the CSST.

Isn't that something... a gas permit and an electrical permit... as if gas jobs weren't expensive enough. Needless to say, I pretty much run the old fasioned black steel. Having grown up installing miles of the stuff I'm almost as fast at it as someone running that CSST anyway!

I don't know about any other states...

Good day!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is schedule 40 pipe the black gas pipe they sell at menards [ 0 Answers ]

The plans for a go cart says to use schedule 40 pipe is that thick enough walled 3/4 pipe

Can "CuraFlow" epoxy pipe lining be in galvanized gas pipe? [ 13 Answers ]

Can "CuraFlo" epoxy pipe lining be used for protecting galvanized pipe for gas use?

Attaching properly gas flex pipe to gas pipe and gas stove [ 5 Answers ]

How do I properly attach the flex pipe to the gas stove on one end and the supply pipe on the other end? Do I need a gas poxy? If so what is the proper method of application--on both sides of the attachments (flex pipe and gas supply pipe/stove) or on just one, how much is enough? How tight do I...

Attaching a gas pipe to a new gas stove [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new gas stove replacing an electric stove. How do I correctly attach the gas line?

Natural gas pipe in bsmt is touching gas pipe [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a house and in the basement the single wall furnace flue is touching the dark iron natural gas pipe, just before it enters the brick chimney , the water heater also has single wall flue that runs through wood structure. The previous owner put coffee cans around the flue, he cut off...

View more questions Search