Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jwhasty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 06:01 PM
    Carrier furnace issues no air
    I have a carrier furnace and no air is blowing out. The red light is on inside.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 08:09 PM

You need to tell us a little more about what is happenng with your furnace.

Do the burners come on, does the glow coil light up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace, cool air instead of heat coming out [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Can someone please help me, my furnace has a problem I think. Cool air instead of heat is coming out from the ducts. Thanks

Carrier furnace issues [ 5 Answers ]

I recently discovered that my Carrier High Efficiency Furncace has had issues with the Heat exchanger. I have contacted Carrier and they are going to replace it. However, my HVAC server has also informed me that the blower is gone. Earlier in the day the blower was working fine. Could the...

Carrier Furnace / AC Electrical Issues (Burning Plastic Smell) [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am a bit of a novice in this area. I have a Carrier 58GS100-GA Furnace & Carrier 28RC130010 AC unit on top. Just today I noticed a strong acidic burning smell coming from the basement and loud humming sound, and noticed some minor smoke...

Our Carrier Furnace Combustion Air Inducer Not Rotating [ 3 Answers ]

It's Saturday night, no luck with finding a service repair guy. It looks like our Carrier White Rodger 36E furnace air inducer rotation is not spinning when we attempt to turn on the heater. The rotation wheel makes a loud grinding sound, we try to help it spin, it goes a little, but then stops. ...

Carrier heating/air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

We have a carrier gas furnace which is only about 5yrs old. The fan is not turning on the unit outside and it has begun making a loud noise but its working fine as far as heating the house. What could be the problem and would it cost a lot to fix. Thanks for any help.

View more questions Search