Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 10, 2010, 03:12 PM
    Horror Flick Early 80's
    I remember sneaking a peek at a movie my folks were watching back in the day. All I recall is a group of people around a black table. I believe they were holding hands and chanting and the black table top turns into liquid in a way and starts to shape a sphere.. That is all I remember. Help!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 11, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Maybe this scene from The Manitou (1978)?

Mar 11, 2010, 02:40 PM

That may be it... however for some reason I distinctly remember the table top turning more into a sphere rather than a face..

Mar 26, 2010, 10:48 AM

Can someone else take a shot at this one..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of an 80's horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

There is a B rated horror flick from the 80's, I think, can't remember the name, but these travelers have car problems and end up stopping at this house that is in a graveyard, and there is a party with all the people that were killed in the house. There was a little boy who ran away from home,...

B Horror Flick from 50s or early 60s [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a B horror movie in the 50s or early 60s in which there was a big gnarly tree with a face on the trunk that fed on blood or people, perhaps as part of a ritual in a primitive society. The tree also had a beating heart and maybe a dagger partially lodged in the heart....

80's horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

SO there's this 80's movie that I forgot what the name is. All I can remember is when a thing of lipstick goes inside a girl and that's how she becomes evil. Mabye its called the thing. I don't know. HELP!

80's horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

So I have a question. There's this 80's movie horror flick about teens going to camp. The only thing I remember in that movies is the killer burning a girl in her room with her own curling iron. That's all I can remember with that movie. Hope some one can help me

Horror/Slasher flick from 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a horror/slasher flick from the mid to late 80's. Here's the premise. A rock n' roll guy goes around killing people with his guitar. The guitar is red & white and has a drill attached to it. Every time he is ready to kill someone he plays the guitar before killing...

View more questions Search