Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hugh Campbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Young girl in search of her father gets help from a stranger to escape from mother
    Movie about a young girl who escapes from her evil mother who is trying to recapture her. She gets help from a stranger who has special skills with firearms - He helps her find her father while holding off her mothers hired help .

I would like the title of this movie and the names of the main actors.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 11, 2010, 08:01 AM
    La sirčne rouge (2002) (aka The Red Siren)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young rich girl who was a bad . Her father was rich. She had a step mother and little sister. She meet a mexican boy in school and fell in love with him. He later became a pilot.

Young girl in NC molested by her step-father [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for movie seen on TV a while back about a young girl who was sexually molested by her step-father abd all of her uncles beat the hell out of the him.

A girl chained in a bus that tries to escape? Can you name this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm dying to know the title of a movie I saw a few years ago... It had a girl that was chained on a bus and a man that was trying to hurt her. Then another lady that was driving by, that has gotten stranded because her tires popped and her phone broke, saw the bus drive by with the words "help"...

Dead beat father/trying young mother [ 9 Answers ]

My son is two and for two yrs his father has not gave me anything for him I am an 18 yr old female doing what I can for my child his father is 22 and isn't doing anything he has rights cause he's on the birth certificate and he's not on child support he says all the time that he don't want his son...

View more questions Search