Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lancer1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Finding a movie by description
    I am looking for the movie about a modern nuclear aircraft carrier that goes through a time warp to just prior tp the attack on Pearl Harbor. I think it had James Franciscis in it.
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Mar 10, 2010, 03:02 PM

The Philadelphia Experiment (1984) I hope this is it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 08:40 PM

The Final Countdown

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Finding movies by description [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I am already trying to find a movie that I saw few years ago. It's about an accountant who killed his wife and was put in prison, then he managed to do some work for the prison leader and got some advantages , he started digging a hole in his cell and covered it with a big photo of a movie...

Finding a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I'm looking for involves child custody where the father of a little girl tries to land a career by writing a children's book. He get's rejected so many times by the idea of writing a book about a bird. His daughter who he get every other weekend encourges him not to give up. The father...

Movie description [ 1 Answers ]

Please someone help... Im trying to find a movie but can only remember a few things. Its about a young woman, who's not very pretty in away, who is hired by this guy to help him open a restaurant, she went to school with this guy and he humiliated her some how, so she and her friend plan, I think,...

Finding movies by description [ 3 Answers ]

Daughter of scientist and her friends sneak into Father's lab and accidentally find female entity that kills all but two of the kids by absorbing them for food

View more questions Search