Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 11:49 AM
    How do I actually perform a cleaning bid
    I am thinking of starting a commercial and residential cleaning business an I want to no physically how do I perform a cleaning bid what am I looking for once I step on the property an do I know how much to charge. I live in bradenton Florida how do I know the going rates on pricing
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 02:56 PM

Are you asking how to put together a proposal? I'm not sure what you mean by 'perform?'

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Cleaning restaurant bid [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a going rate for cleaning the front room on a restaurant? I am going to be bidding on cleaning a restaurant but don't know what the going rate is in Florida. The restaurant is app. 5,000 sq ft. They only want me to do the front room. Vacuuming, dusting, inside window washing, rest...

Cleaning bid [ 3 Answers ]

What is the dollar amount to bid per square foot on a small office building 1000 sq ft

Cleaning bid need advise [ 1 Answers ]

Good Evening, I am bidding on a 10,000 sq ft office builing with six restrooms, one kitchen and it has three floors. Mainly dusting vacuuming and cleaning entry glass windows and some offices on a weekly bases. My first bid was for $680 weekly, they feel it is too low an I do not want to loose my...

Cleaning Bid [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with a commercial cleaning bid. The apartments are off campus for a large university. There are 64 apts with 4 bdrms and 4 and 1/2 baths in each unit along with kitchen, living room, and dining. They will all be cleaned within a 9 day period. Also keep in mind they were lived in by...

View more questions Search