Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2004, 04:37 AM
    Sister dream
    ?? Hi,
    Could someone tell me what they think about this dream?
    OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn how to drive, against my better judgment I told her about the gas & the breaks,
    I new she would try to drive,anyway
    I had a feeling she would need this information to help someone in the future, there was a cell phone it rang, my sister accidentally rang the number it was coming from a different mans home, not her new boyfriends house, & for some reason her ex husband # 1 was in the dream breafly & my sister was in the room to , I was basically observing & my sister was mad because I had her number & she wanted to know how I got it, she was demanding this, I said to her I don't know what your so worried about, it's not like I'm going to do anything with it,
    Please HELP,
    Thank you so much..
    dreamguide Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2004, 01:11 PM
    Re: sister dream
    SISTER; represents sisterly bonds(of which yours seem lacking according to the emotion of this dream)

CHILD; represents that aspect of yourself. Your insecurities and innocence, but also your desire to learn new things and your craving for guidance.

PHONE; indicates you may expect some news in the near future. It also represents communication(which also seems to be lacking in your waking-life)

DRIVING; represents the manner in which you are controlling your life. Complying with the child's wishes to drive would indicate you might rather let someone else take control regardless of the risks involved.

OVER-ALL- there seems to be strong indications of mixd messages, insecurities, miscommunication,feelings of neglect (or not being included) in your sisters "affairs".

Perhaps you could discuss this dream with your sister(to open the door of communication) and let her know your concerns.

Sweet dreams,

:) Dreamguide
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2004, 07:28 PM
    Re: sister dream
    Thank you so much for your fast reply,
    It was interesting to read and I will think it over
    Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want Custody of my 14 yr old sister [ 9 Answers ]

I am here to see if anyone would happen to know what I have to do to get guardianship/custody of my 14 yr old sister... im 25 and married with no kids... mom is unfit at this time to handle a 14 yr old and she can barley handle herself... dad works nights and you can't leave a 14yr old home all...

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

Sister murdered [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 2.5 yrs ago my sister was brutally murdered.the killer is still in county jail in so ca awiting trial. Does the system work ? Its been so frustrating & my family is torn apart. Here's a webpage I made about my sister with the local newspaper articles. ...

Sister [ 5 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search