Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Mar 10, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Early 90's Sketch-Comedy Show
    There was a show on for a short time in the early 90's, it was a half-hour long I believe and it was sketch comedy. The only thing I specifically remember about it was that it had the guy who later played "Newman" on Seinfeld in it. I think the title was just one word. Anyone know what the show was called?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 10, 2010, 01:17 PM

I googled this
    Wayne Knight Credits | Movies, TV Shows | Hollywood.com

Mar 10, 2010, 02:52 PM

Thanks for the tip! Although it wasn't on your link, I used some of the info you gave to find it! It was called "The Edge".

The Edge TV Show - The Edge Series :: The Edge TV :: The Edge (FOX) :: Summary/Synopsis
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Mar 10, 2010, 02:56 PM

Try,.

The Edge
    Hosted by Julie Brown
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 17, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by passmeby View Post
    Thanks for the tip!! Although it wasn't on your link, I used some of the info you gave to find it!! It was called "The Edge".

The Edge TV Show - The Edge Series :: The Edge TV :: The Edge (FOX) :: Summary/Synopsis
    Glad you found it :)

Mar 17, 2010, 11:35 AM

Thanks! I watched some clips of it on YouTube... brought back a lot of memories! I totally forgot Jennifer Aniston was on that show, although she was a nobody at the time so that's probably why I didn't have a clue she was on it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

Late 80's early 90's comedy [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie in the early 90's. I remember a scene where this woman had a condom wrapper under her bed and her dog takes put it in his mouth and drops it in front of her parents if I can remember correctly. Its mainly about a woman (maybe 18-23 years old). Hope someone can...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

What is the name of this early 90's show? [ 4 Answers ]

There was a series in the early 90's that had a beauty and the beast theme. It had a girl that fell in love with a guy that had a cat-like face and lived in the sewer. My friends think I'm nuts cause they don't remember it help me prove them wrong!!

View more questions Search