Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs kee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 10:04 AM
    How long should it take for payment when your insurance company has totaled your car

I was in car accident and my insurance totaled my car and found me 100% not at fault. How long before I can expect payment?

Quote Originally Posted by mrs kee View Post
    I was in car accident and my insurance totaled my car and found me 100% not at fault. How long before i can expect payment?
    I need a car
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2010, 01:47 PM

It depends on how cooperative the other company is being.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paying taxes on insurance settlements [ 6 Answers ]

I was hit by a driver while I was a pedestrian. My left leg was totally shattered. It took 3 1/2 hours of surgery to fix it. I have a large plate and 11 screws in my leg. I am going to be coming into a very large cash settlement. Do I have to pay taxes on this money? If so at what tax rate is it...

Does my insurance company have to pay for damages to a car with no insurance [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was at fault for a car accident, however the other person had no insurance. In the state of Indiana you must have insurance. My question is does my insurance have to pay the other person damages? Also can I report this person to police department for false information on a legal report...

Best insurance company? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering what insurance companies are most popular and which ones people like. My husband and I would like to get life insurance policies but we don't know which company to go with. If anyone has any ideas or would just like to tell me what company they have that would be of great help...

Insurance for company [ 1 Answers ]

Do I just need liability insurance for my cleaning Service? Is there any other kind of coverage that I would need for my workers?

Insurance company [ 4 Answers ]

Where do insurance companies ivest their money. How does this business work?

View more questions Search