Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyb52 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Small claims motion to dismiss case Florida
    The judge gave the coplaintent three weeks to produce the copy of assignment and proof of the obligation plus ownership which we requested. The time is up and I'd like to file a motion to dismiss
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2010, 08:36 AM

What is your question? Can you file? Wording?

What do you need to know?
    andyb52 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 12:26 PM

I don't know the wording to prepare the motion.I need help on the layout. Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2010, 07:44 PM

Simply start your motion with the date the Judge gave them the 3 weeks to produce proof. Then state that the date has passed and you have not received any proof as court ordered. Then state that you want the court to dismiss the matter. Be sure to send a copy to the proper parties and the original to the Clerk and a copy to the Judge's Office. Then request a hearing date for your motion to be heard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Claims appeal in Texas, I am defendant, and want to file motion to dismiss. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a defendant in appeal to county court from small claims court in Texas. The JP granted appellant rights to property but dismissed their request for money due to lack of jurisdiction. So I want to file a motion to dismiss since the JP court lacked jurisdiction the county court lacks...

How to file a motion to dismiss for time barred debt in small claims Texas [ 8 Answers ]

Cause of action date of March 15 1999 when last payment was to be made per plantiff's exhibit in complaint. Statutes of limitation is 4 years. I did submit answer with general denial and affirmative defense of statute already but still set for negotiation. Want to submit motion to dismiss...

Motion to dismiss a case [ 5 Answers ]

How do I file for motion to dismiss a case?

Motion to dismiss small claims Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Can I file a motion to dismiss a small claims case against me requesting damages for a case previously ruled on in municipal court? Judgement found no fault in my favor. Plaintif had opportunity to appeal but did not do so.

View more questions Search