Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naijachik Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Wrinkly hands.im only 20. Could bleaching be the cause?
    Hey people. My mom sent me skin light cream lotion with movate cream and tura soap from nigeria on Sunday. This is to help lighten my uneven complexion. I started using it on Sunday night. I am located in the u.k, I also bought body white oil to use with it. I only use the oil on my knees, elbows, hands and feet. Since yesterday that was Tuesday. I noticed evertym I wash my hands, it becomes wrinkly. I don't like the look of this. Could any of the cream I'm using be causing this? I also use glycerin along with the creams I mentioned. Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing my hands to wrinkle when I wash it?
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Mar 10, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naijachik View Post
    hey ppl. my mom sent me skin light cream lotion with movate cream and tura soap from nigeria on sunday. this is to help lighten my uneven complexion. i started using it on sunday night. i am located in the u.k, i also bought body white oil to use with it. i only use the oil on my knees, elbows, hands and feet. since yesterday that was tuesday. i noticed evertym i wash my hands, it becomes wrinkly. i dont like the look of this. could any of the cream im using be causing this? i also use glycerin along with the creams i mentioned. does anyone have an idea of what could be causing my hands to wrinkle when i wash it?
    Well movate is a steriod based cream,steroids thin your skin out
    So your skin will look aged.
    Your skin will start to crack and get thinner! So yes it's the movate.

Use another skin lightner well my opion. Your still young you don't need this oh and it will give you pimples. Its steriod based especially movate it's the worst! You'll get pimples and marks where you never thought you would get the.

I know the feeling I once used this and my skin was so uncomfortable.
    To be in.
    Try something else with E45 moisturizer don't just bleach moisturize as well.

All the best Love. Hop you find something that works.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Mar 10, 2010, 11:41 AM

Don't use steroid based products such as movate this isn't good. Not only for your skin but also for your health. You're young try something else.
    Movate =BAD NEWS.
    Good luck.
    QUEENBRI Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2010, 02:52 PM
    [QUOTE=naijachik;2267942]hey people. My mom sent me skin light cream lotion with movate cream and tura soap from nigeria on Sunday. This is to help lighten my uneven complexion. I started using it on Sunday night. I am located in the u.k, I also bought body white oil to use with it. I only use the oil on my knees, elbows, hands and feet. Since yesterday that was Tuesday. I noticed evertym I wash my hands, it becomes wrinkly. I don't like the look of this. Could any of the cream I'm using be causing this? I also use glycerin along with the creams I mentioned. Does anyone have an idea of what could be causing my hands to wrinkle when I wash it?[/QUOTE=naijachik;2267942] HI, OMG I AM 20 AND THE SAME THING STARTED HAPPENING TO ME. I BELIEVE It's the CREAM/LOTION AND EXPOSER TO THE SUN ALSO. TRY MOISTURISING YOUR SKIN (HANDS) AFTER YOU APPLY SKIN LIGHTENING CREAM/LOTION. THIS SHOULD HELP. WE'RE ONLY 20 , WE SHOULDN'T BE AGING THIS QUICK! EEK!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 08:01 PM
    A few of the side effects of adulterated lightening products that are contaminated with steroids:

Thinning of the skin, Irreversible stretch marks, Diabetes, Infection due to thinned skin, Easy bruising and tearing of the skin, Cracking and fissuring, Hyper pigmentation (SKIN DARKENING), Numbness of fingers.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...rs-420878.html

When the skin is thinned, your skin is in the process of aging at a much faster rate. The longer you use, the more difficult it is to reverse the aging of the skin. Discontinue use, use lactic acid peels to help remove the damaged skin cells, stimulate the growth of new skin cells, thickens and moisturizes the skin when the percentage is not too high, use a mineral-oil free moisturizing lotion or raw African shea butter wich is rich in vitamin E and will replenish the skin and bring youth to them, and always use a quality sunblock high in spf to help block the UVA/UVB rays.
    naijachik Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 06:20 AM

Thanks people for all your comments. I will discontinue the use of the cream and mosturize more.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 11, 2010, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    A few of the side effects of adulterated lightening products that are contaminated with steroids:

Thinning of the skin, Irreversible stretch marks, Diabetes, Infection due to thinned skin, Easy bruising and tearing of the skin, Cracking and fissuring, Hyper pigmentation (SKIN DARKENING), Numbness of fingers.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...rs-420878.html

When the skin is thinned, your skin is in the process of aging at a much faster rate. The longer you use, the more difficult it is to reverse the aging of the skin. Discontinue use, use lactic acid peels to help remove the damaged skin cells, stimulate the growth of new skin cells, thickens and moisturizes the skin when the percentage is not too high, use a mineral-oil free moisturizing lotion or raw African shea butter wich is rich in vitamin E and will replenish the skin and bring youth to them, and always use a quality sunblock high in spf to help block the UVA/UVB rays.
    Last year I found out I had one of these and the first thing I thought about was bleaching. I have to live with this forever.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 11, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naijachik View Post
    thanks ppl for all ur comments. i will discontinue the use of the cream and mosturize more.
    Please do not use chat speak. Further chat speak will be deleted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my hands on it [ 12 Answers ]

Benoquin pills. Where can I purchase them. Does using the pills ensure decreases my chances of having discolorations blotches?

Bleaching Your hands n Knuckles super duper white! [ 16 Answers ]

Hey fellow skin beautifiers Hey I'm a 22yr old english girl black I have been using lightening creams since 15 N have achieved amazing results most people who meet me think I'm mixed However my main question for you guys is who has expierenced stretxh mark scarring from the use of HQ I had...

My hands [ 2 Answers ]

:) does anyone know what it means or wats wrong when my hands get really hot at times like my hands will be fine on day and like maybe a few days later they'll be really hot and my feet will do it sometimes to so does anyone knows what that means:)

Bleaching? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to dye parts of my hair either blue or purple. Since my hair is virgin, (and dark brown) how should I do this? Is there a good product to use since I'm doing this at home? Please... any suggestions!

View more questions Search