amina191 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Package unit
    Package unit is not working
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2010, 07:39 PM

What brand and model, is it all electric of is it gas aand electric,

We need some info before we can help. What is is or is not doing would help also.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2010, 04:08 PM
    NEEDS FIXED,, is the power on ? Is the power on at the furnace? Is the gas on? Many answers are needed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat in package unit [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on the package unit but I can not find a brand name on this unit. By the way, call for heat nothing is on. I see 24V to a gas valve but the spark ignition does not get the 24V so it does not work.. What should I check on this case please..

Package unit VS Air Handling Unit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know which is the best to use for a Seminar Room. The package unit or an AHU with condensing unit.

Age of Package Unit [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Payne package unit that I am trying to see how old it is. The M#: 30-80YAC-106C The S#: FDMCB25692 Can some one please help?

Trane package unit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all I'm having a problem with a unit runs good ,cools good, unit will run fine then just shut off ck unit giving no codes reset unit it runs fine until it just shuts off again

Anybody Know Anything About A Package Unit [ 2 Answers ]

My Mother just had a Trane 15 seer Package unit installed. She told me she was having some problems with it and asked if I would come and look at it. The installer was acting very professional. This is the problem. The condensation line comes out and makes a 90 degree turn and runs about 3 feet....

View more questions Search