Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vhickek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 05:44 PM
    I have a 4 year old daughter that wants to learn to figure skate on the ice.
    I live in parkersburg Wv. I have a four year old granddaughter she wants to learn to ice skate. Where can I take her around here to so some one can teach her to skate.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 05:51 PM
    You can enter your zip code here to see if there are any sanctioned lessons near you: Welcome to U.S. Figure Skating

Otherwise go to the local arena and check the boards or ask around the management there.
    bclayton74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 03:33 PM
    You may want to consider the new "PolyGlide-Pro" shooting pad by Home Ice Supplies. It is actually a "skate-able" skill pad that measures 2' X 4' and you can interlock with additional panels to grow your practice surface over a period. This way your daughter can learn in the comfort of her own home and save money on additional lessons and rink fees that adds up quite quickly. You can check it out at HomeIceSupplies.com or purchase it directly at PolyGlideSyntheticIce.com.. . Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Figure out What happened and why Daughter-in-law is treating us badly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, This is very long so hope you will hang in there while I give you some background. In the summer of 2005, our son that had previously been married and divorced 5 years prior, Met a new girl and their romance blossomed. Our son was very happy and excited for us to meet his...

Is there a law against a 12 year old boy having sex with my 12 year old daughter? [ 6 Answers ]

My 12 year old daughter was conspiring with her 12 year old boyfriend to have sex (intercourse). Fortunately we found out in time and are now restricting her freedom appropriately. However, the mother of the boy would like him to apologize to us (the parents) and she wants me to put the fear of God...

Get a 1 year old dog to shape up and learn the rules? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok. So my mom gave me my 2nd dog, Max, around last Christmas and I am supposed to be training him and I have tried everything I can think of. I've bought boks and did what they said, I've bought dvd's and did what they said, I've done what websites say, none of it works. He is a Yorkshire Terrier...

What does 28,000 a year figure to hourly/ [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, what does 28,000 a year figure out to be hourly, based on a 40 hour work week (possibly 45) Thanks!

View more questions Search