Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volleyball123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Cartilage piercing. HELP!
    I'm getting my cartilage pierced on Sunday and don't know whether to do needle or gun... my sister got hers with a gun and can't really change hers because it is so messed up. Which is better?
    xhibeautiful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 10:52 PM
    I got mine pierced about two months ago at Claire's. They used a gun. I have had no problems whatsoever with it. I just cleaned it three times a day for three days and then once everyday after that. It feels completely healed and it never got infected nor did it swell up. You should ask them where the best place to put the cartilage is, they know more about the healing process. I have not used a needle but I heard if you want to get best of the best, get it done with a needle. But personally, gun works perfectly fine too.
    xhibeautiful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 10:52 PM
    I got mine pierced about two months ago at Claire's. They used a gun. I have had no problems whatsoever with it. I just cleaned it three times a day for three days and then once everyday after that. It feels completely healed and it never got infected nor did it swell up. You should ask them where the best place to put the cartilage is, they know more about the healing process. I have not used a needle but I heard if you want to get best of the best, get it done with a needle. But personally, gun works perfectly fine too.
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Mar 10, 2010, 11:52 AM

Needles don't malfunction. The piercing will also be done by someone who knows what they're doing. At claires, you could be pierced by someone who just got hired off the street 5 minutes ago.
    marcelina Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2010, 02:35 PM

Go to a piercing studio or tattoo shop that does piercings. You might pay a bit more but you will heal better and it is safer and cleaner. Coming from a piercer DO NOT HAVE IT DONE WITH A GUN.
    volleyball123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2010, 04:53 PM

Okay thank you all(: ima get it done at a tattoo parlor!<3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced. It is like a regular cartilage piercing and i went to Piercing Pagoda. My ear is swollen but it doesn't hurt. My mom and I don't know whether we should take it out or keep it in and see what happens. They did it with a gun not a needle. Is there a difference between...

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have 2 ear piercings on my lobe.. And I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow at piercing pagoda with a gun.. And I'm scared to deathhh! Do you think it will hurt? Or does it hurt?

Cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Does getting a cartilage piercing hurt?:eek: how is the recovery? And where is a good place to get it done? I was thinking pauls piercing?:confused::):confused:[

Cartilage Piercing [ 5 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced about a week ago. It still hurts, is this normal or is it infected?

Cartilage Piercing. [ 2 Answers ]

So, I got my cartilage pierced a couple of days ago. Ive been reading that if its red you should see a doctor. Well mines is a little red, and it does hurt sometimes. When I clean it it hurts a little too, But it doesn't hurt to twist the stud. I mean its not really that red. Just enough to notice...

View more questions Search