Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dekun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 03:07 PM
    Need help building a website, have templates and host -HTML exp
    So, I Baught hosting service, Thinking that Hostgator would have the tools I needed to put a website online,
    Unfortunately all they have are a few templates. And No HTML editor, So, I can access my Cpanel and all that but, I can not do a lot with it,
    I have a site online, But its in a different language, So what I need, is some basic help to turn my online store, into an American English site, And I need some help editing some of the HTML, for such things like the pictures and links to my catalog Or, I am not even sure I have the Catalog done correctly.
    I am a Novice HTML User I understand Basic's But can not read or write HTML
    So, I have a big problem.
    I all ready bought the HOSTING service VIA Hostgator.com
    And not enough experience to do any thing with it.
    I am not looking to be told. To go buy some one's help,
    If you can't help, Don't bother with some BS reply. About what my options are to have it done by a pro or like a pro,
    I want it done but I don't have any more money to dish out for it. So that's a no go.
    I will have to figure it out myself. I have 9 more months or so, to do so.
    So Please help if you can.

Thank you in advance, in case I do not reply to this post's reply's
    Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 9, 2010, 03:16 PM

I'll alert another expert (ScottGem) to your question. He's a crackerjack IT person and will have some ideas for you, I bet. (I too just bought a domain name and am building a site, but am not good enough at this to help someone else.)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 9, 2010, 04:49 PM

There are loads of GUI HTML Editors that shield you from having the actually write HTML code. A client of mine has been using Serif and recommends it highly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building a Website [ 4 Answers ]

Searching for someone who will help me build a website like myspace, Facebook, and YouTube. Searching for someone with a strong IT program backround, MSQL, SQL, and HTTP. Are there any build in program to build a website?

What is the HTML tag to put music on website [ 1 Answers ]

I found a video on YouTube with a theme song I really like. I was thinking of putting the theme song on my website because I really like it. But the problem is, the theme song comes with a video, and I don't want the video on my website. I just want the theme song in that video, playing in the...

Uploading website with banners formatted on html [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upload a few banners formatted on html. But my website BookEnterprise.com does not accept html, and accepts only gif and jpeg format. Each time, I try to upload a pricutre from my computer files on to my website, the editor installed on the website prompts me 'html format is invalid'....

How Much Should I charge to Teach People to Host their Own Website [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I can teach someone all the steps required to have a website. And supply them with a simple application that they can use to maintain their website. How much should I charge. Also how would I market my services. Cheers Possum..

Building a website help! [ 6 Answers ]

I need to start a website to inform about a professional service. I won't be collecting information or anything like that. I merely want four tabs of basic information, like Home, Services, Bio, Contact. Forgive my ignorance, but what do I do? If I buy a domain name, what is my next step? ...

View more questions Search