Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pokur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 02:41 PM
    How to unscrew shower hose to cut the leaking part of hose
    How to unscrew shower hose to cut the leaking part of hose:

I found a crack or tear inside shower card near to end. I've successfully unscrew the shower head, but not able to unscrew the remaining, so that I can cut the damaged part out... it looks like new and shiney, but it's very tightout there... Are there any tips to unscrew the bit.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2010, 08:11 PM

If you are saying that the hose is split close to the hand held shower head and you unscrewed the head from the hose, I don't think that you can get the other part loose from the hose and cut off the split and install the old piece in the cut off hose and make it seal. Those pieces are crimped on at the factory.

If this is not what you are talking about then let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

How do you fix a leaking shower hose? [ 4 Answers ]

My shower hose is leaking at the join on the wall, I have unscrewed it and put a new washer in but now the part where the hose screws to the wall is cross threaded and is leaking even more, it's only plastic so I'm not surprised. Can I unscrew the part that is on the wall and replace it? I've...

Water Hose Leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I had Stanley Steemer to come to my home to clean my carpet. I needed to hook up their machine to my water hose outside only to find out that when they turned on the water hose, water was leaking. Is this a sign that my pipes are busted?

Leaking Hose Sprayer [ 1 Answers ]

Recently we have developed an interesting quirk - when you turn on the kitchen faucet, water leaks out of the spray head on the hose sprayer. Any ideas why this would be happening? Thanks

Leaking drain hose [ 1 Answers ]

My drain hose that is attached to the washer and drains into the wall is leaking at the connection from the washer. How do you tighten the clamp? Is it possible I need to get a new clamp? So far I have cleaned up 2inch standing water 3 times in my laundry room. Each time I think I have it tight...

View more questions Search