Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sumbas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 08:25 AM
    Someone is interested in me and sent me a message so give a message to reply.
    Someone viewed my profile and was interested in it that she likes it so much.so give a nice message that I can use to reply.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 9, 2010, 08:31 AM

You can try, HI, how are you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 08:32 PM

Send her a nice message back, and use spell check, so she understands it.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 13, 2010, 08:51 PM

Why not just say thank you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he acting he's not intrested anymore [ 2 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend have been dating for three and half yrs. He recently moved to another state because he got a new job. He ask me to move in with him; I told him that I would love to but I needed to find a ending point in school. Lately he's been avoiding my calls when he text me saying...

Intrested in islam [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am very impress with your lecture on peace TV and I am intrested in islam and very excited to join the islam but my uncles and especially me have many questoins on islam if you are intrested in me and my question then please answer to the question.I am waiting for your response.when you...

Can someone give me some input [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I just want to let everyone know that I am new to this,and just want so in put on what to do.I have a five month old.Well I think that I might be pregnant again and it took 7 weeks of testing to find out I was pregnant then.I was 10 weeks when I found out I was pregnant.if it took tha long last...

I love a girl who isn't intrested [ 3 Answers ]

OK.im in year 7 and I love a girl I spend most of my time with her but she has a boyfriend and isent intrested.I told my best friend I loved her and he told her so I gues that screwed me but anyway I miss her when I'm not with her .so what do I do :confused:

View more questions Search