Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pearcey59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 01:47 AM
    Ripoffs marital affairs

Where can I read about individuals who feel that www.marital affairs.co.uk is a rip off and where can I file my own report
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2010, 01:55 AM

Try Dating Sites Reviews - Help us find which Online Dating Site or Matchmaking Service is best for you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has had several affairs [ 8 Answers ]

Im 37 years old and I have been married for 19 years next month on June 18, 2007. My husband had an affair after we had been married for 9 years and we managed to heal from that now another 9 years go by and I find out he is doing it again and with 3 women that I know of. I want to find out the...

The 6 affairs. [ 3 Answers ]

The 1st Affair A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM.

Extra marital affairs [ 4 Answers ]

Can spouse sue third party for having affair and wrecking ones marriage

Of course affairs [ 2 Answers ]

Need help... Would like to know the outcome of love affairs... my friend is in one and is having a hard time with it, but she is married with children and so is he. How long do affairs of the heart last. Can they last, if they are happy with it. Would they ever end up together. Needing advise...

Current affairs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm applying for a military career and need to know for interview purposes the most important current affairs of the past few years and I'm not quite sure on the whole iraq thing, how it started? And afghanistan?

View more questions Search