Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Youngbull Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 01:29 PM
    Okay this movie is late 70's early 80's, a girl goes to the aquarium and I think tries to free a whale. She then goes underwater with the whale and it switches to cartoon. It is a lot like the raggedy ann and andy movie. I think the girl wears a little red dress and that is about it.
    The other one is all cartoon with mice, at one point it has a female mouse standing in front of an emty can of dog food ith a very creepy dog on the cover. It then does the mirror room thing with hundreds of the same can getting smaller and smaller in the background overlapping each other. That's all I can remember

These have been driving me insane can't anyone remember these?

I know the one with the mice was a lot like the rescuers in the way they were drawn

With the little girl she is down in the ocean with whales and fish and crabs and I think she meets the ocean king
    And with the mice I think the whole movie is kind of sad and is not a little kid movie

Any ideas?
    madbadboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I hope you still need the answer, hhh
    I think that the movie with the mice is "Secret of NIMH".

Jan 30, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Nope this one takes place in the city, alleyways and dumpsters not the farmland
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Jan 31, 2007, 01:16 AM
    The other one is all cartoon with mice, at one point it has a female mouse standing in front of an emty can of dog food ith a very creepy dog on the cover. It then does the mirror room thing with hundreds of the same can getting smaller and smaller in the background overlapping each other. That's all I can remember
    I remember this cartoon as well though not the name. It gave me nightmares for years.

Hypatia Muse

Jan 31, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Thank god so I'm not insane?! Come on anyone have anything else?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoons [ 2 Answers ]

Jules Pfeiffer wrote an interesting cartoon on identity crisis, a longish one, maybe 1962-1964. Experts in cartoons can help me finding it? GM ?

View more questions Search