Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epmujpg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 09:39 PM
    York diamond 80 furnace parts
    Furnace diagnostic light indicates rollout open. Service tech came out and found that rollouts were not tripped. He seems baffled by the problem. The problem is inconsistent. The thermostat calls for heat. The furnace kicks the blower on without igniting burners. Cold air blows through vents. I will turn system off at thermostat and then turn it back on to reset. This will usually correct issue but sometimes it takes 2-3 off and on cycles to get heat blowing. Service tech now says he thinks it's the circuit board. I think he is guessing and am reluctant to spend the $170.00 on a hunch. I have already spent $90.00 on his service call and still have the same problem. Any ideas on this problem?

Check out some similar questions!

York diamond 80 furnace troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Won't stay lit. error status is 5 blinking lights. Can be reset after disconnecting and reconnecting power. Sometime may be started by turning off and then restarting. Sometime igniter will begin to glow, but stops quickly before the gas starts. The small top blower is running and the large bottem...

York Diamond 80 Furnace Blowing Cold Air [ 4 Answers ]

York Diamond 80 Furnace Blowing Cold Air. About five years old. Red light is flashing four times.

YORK Diamond 90 Furnace code 7 [ 2 Answers ]

YORK Furnace Diamond 90 Model P3URB10N05501D Shows a code 7 What do I do now?

York diamond 80 furnace last two burners won't light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Diamond 80 furnace. The first two burners light up but the others won't. After about 4-5 seconds the burners turn off but the fan is till running and blowing out cool air.. What do I need to do other than calling someone.. Please help.. Thanks

York diamond 80 furnace won't stay lit [ 0 Answers ]

York Diamond 80 burners will not stay lit. They go out after 5 - 10 seconds.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.