Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2010, 07:16 PM
    Song about newlyweds
    Okay.. I have searched for this song to no avail. A newlywed couple are in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. He discovers he has to run out for either wine or roses for her. She waits there for him and after an hour or two she hears the sirens and a knock on the hotel door. He has been killed.

She grieves for years and comes back every year on their anniversary. Years pass and she grows old and her hair has turned gray. One day they find her dead in her faded wedding dress in the same hotel room where she spent her wedding night with him.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 07:38 PM

Do you know ANY lyrics to the song?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2010, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily94 View Post
    Do you know ANY lyrics to the song?
    Wish I did. I have searched everywhere for it. Thanks:confused::confused:
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 07:53 PM

Call or visit your local library. They have music databases with search features for songs, lyrics, etc. A reference librarian may be able figure this out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Newlyweds - sex once a week but he masturbates daily [ 13 Answers ]

I'll start from the top. We've been together for 3 and half years, I lived with him for a year then moved back in with my parents as he lived in a shared house and I couldn't put up with his house mates, we had zero privacy and I was sick of cleaning up after everyone. We used to see each other...

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search