Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joecool Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 12:27 PM
    2 MBA degrees ?
    I graduated with a degree in engineering in June '06 and am currently working for a biotech company as a quality engineer.

In about 3-4 years I would like to get into a top-15 MBA program.

I recently applied and was accepted into an MBA program that is to be administered on site at the plant at which I work. The university that runs it is probably a 2nd or 3rd tier business school.

Should I complete this part time 2 year MBA program from the 2nd/3rd tier school and then apply to a top-15 program a few years later? How would a top-15 school feel about me having already gotten an MBA? Would it be a strength or weakness on my application?

Should I just take a few classes in the program instead?
    ramanamlv Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2006, 11:59 PM
    Hi hoe,

You plan for b-school after three or four years. Meanwhile, you can got some academic advancement during this period, it does not hurt, right? Only thing, you need to have resources and patience to do the first mba.

With best compliments
    Ramanamlv

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mba [ 6 Answers ]

I have done Three yrs diploma in computer science and engg. & I have 4 yrs of exp in telecom sector. Can I go for MBA correspondance course.

MBA Correspondance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering and have 6 years of experience. Can I go for correspondance MBA course, if so, please let me know the colleges and websites. Thanks, Dhanu

View more questions Search