Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catoosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Divorce advice for women divorcing tunisian man
    My tunisian husband is still living in tunisia after we were married in November 2009, he is waiting for visa. I have strong feelings he married me for entrance to Europe. I now feel I want to divorce this man as I do not want to be with someone who has only used me. Any advice about how to go about divorcing tunisian man would be very welcome. Thanks Suzie
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 06:18 PM

Hire an attorney and file for divorce, you divorce them the same as you do anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK citizens divorcing a tunisian husband has 4 month old baby [ 3 Answers ]

Hi names Latifa and I have been married to my Tunisian husband for just over 3 years. He is on a marriage visa which expires in December 2009, we have a 4 month old daughter, but we have both had enough, he is mentally abusing calling me names and I’m tired of the whole thing, several other things...

Divorce tunisian [ 2 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I married a tunisian man in tunisia can I divorce in england

Divorcing a Tunisian [ 1 Answers ]

My Tunisian ex-husband says he is arranging a divorce and requires both my birth certificate and that of our son (who was born in the UK and lives with me). Is this correct? I am nervous about giving him our son's birth certificate in case he gets a passport for him.Can you help?

Divorce a tunisian [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I married a tunisian lady 1 year ago I avent seen her in that time since we got married and I feel the consulate avent done anything about it since that time we decided it's the best interest we split from each other and things avent improved for us and feels like we don't knoweach other how do...

Divorcing my tunisian husband [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can anyone help me on this one? I'm married to a tunisian man but things are not working out as planned? Can I leagally divorce him? Would I still be liable for his debts or upkeep Will he be allowed to stay in the country if he is still on visa alowance?

View more questions Search