Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    buddy08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 11:53 AM
    How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx
    How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school
    The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 12:02 PM

Have you tried contacting the district it was in?

Mar 8, 2010, 02:14 PM

It's been a long time I don't remember the district but I do know it was in Tarrant County
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2010, 02:37 PM

I'd Google it. And call the district or districts in that area and see if the can help you figure it out.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 02:51 PM

I made a few calls. The nice lady (Katie) at the Tarrant County office couldn't help me, and gave me the phone number for the Arlington Public Library. (I'm a librarian, so I had asked her for it.) The librarian who answered referred me to the Arlington Independent School District and gave me their number. I called and got the information you need.

Call their number (682) 867-7684 (the Records Management Office). They will email/snail mail/fax a release form to you to fill out and mail back to them with $2.00 per transcript and a copy of your driver's license. He said they will process your request the same day they receive it, and yes, they have the records for the high school that you attended.

Librarians are your best friends, by the way.

Mar 8, 2010, 03:36 PM

THANK YOU WONDERGIRL!!
    YES its true about librarians... I have the info I need now that's great! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a copy of my transcripts if the school has closed? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not find the school anymore and need to get copies of my transcripts for my current college to get credits for my past classes. How do I get these records if the school shut its doors? Is there a government organization that can help me? Who do I call? I am really frustrated.:confused:

Request transcripts from a closed school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I request transcripts from a closed school?

How do I get the transcripts for a closed school in Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. One copy of three quarters of grades with...

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

View more questions Search