Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil-kez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 10:55 AM
    vitiligo
    :confused: hiya, I've been 2 doctors an speaclists an I have bin diagnosed with vitiligo but the problem is that I haven't just gone white in paches I have also gone darker so the treatment they were going to do they now can not I was told the only real thing that can help me is my own body because it was my body that caursed the problem I just wontd to no if there is anything I can do 2 help move my body in the right direcition and give it a little helping hand. Hope some one can help
    Love kez xx
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2006, 01:20 PM
    Unfortunately, I believe you have to let nature take it's course on this one. You can ask your doctor if there are some cosmetics that can help disguise the condition, but that is up to you and them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search